Fight with wife

I paste this joke here. These jokes was sent to me by somebody...hope u'll enjoy....

1.My wife sat down on the couch next to me as I was flipping
channels.
She asked, 'What's on TV?'

I said, 'Dust.'

And then the fight started...



2.My wife was hinting about what she wanted for our upcoming
anniversary. She said, 'I want something shiny that
goes from 0 to 150
in about 3 seconds.'

I bought her a scale.

And then the fight started...


3.When I got home last night, my wife demanded that I take
her someplace
expensive... so, I took her to a gas station.

And then the fight started...

Jika anda ingin mendapatkan gambar pelik, kelakar, ajaib dan juga isu-isu hangat masa kini terus ke email anda, daftarkan diri secara percuma. KLIK

Subscribe to isuharian

0 Komentar untuk "Fight with wife"
 
Copyright © 2014 Isu Semasa - All Rights Reserved
Template By. Catatan Info